Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Canine Epilipsy

My poor Goo, it seems his seizures are becoming more frequent again.  I hate seeing him like that.  I have upped his phenobarbital again, just last week, but he had a seizure again last night.  I will wait again to see when the next one is before I up the meds again.
I think I really try to figure out triggers, and maybe electrical storms make him more likely to have one.  I might be reaching.  He definitely has to remain calm, because stress is one of those triggers.
I will remain positive that this is not the beginning of...well...I don't want to talk about that.  I will just give him extra love and hope Murph doesn't get too jealous.

1 comment:

Kamika said...

Poor pub! Hugs to you and your furkids....and thanks for the blog hugs you sent over too