Friday, November 11, 2011

Feelin' great!

(on the burner today Body Shop's Silver Fir)


Day 3 and 4 are behind me on my 30 Day vegan challange and I feel amazing!  I really am finding it almost unbelievable how much energy I have.  This is so huge considering I find this time of year super hard.  Since being diagnosed with being crazy...(not the exact medical diagnosis) I have struggled with the medication prescribed to me.  I decided a couple of months ago to try to treat myself (not the best idea...I know what my doctor will say about this!) with diet and excersise. I just didn't like how the meds made me feel.  I just feel so especially awesome this week!  I could chalk it up to coincedence, I suppose, but it has been quite grey here and that would normally have me in bed with the duvet over my head while all my work piles up around me, I really think this is helping.  I actually am looking forward to cleaning my house today...if you know me, you know this is HUGE!  I also am going to tackle my little studio as I have been wanting to start making art again!? YAY!

So...as you can see this diet of plant-based foods, is pretty much a miracle to me!  I have looked forward to my workouts all week, which NEVER happens!
Jewel is loving my new verve for morning workouts too!  Here she is vigorously rubbing herself on my runners while I'm doing my stretches...might I also note she drooled all over my yoga mat! She is so happy,  I'm happy!

I have been sticking to the same breakfast all week of quinoa and a Vega shake and ate at Boon Burger again for lunch on Wednesday to support them for the TV filming.  I ate left over lemony potatoes on Wednesday night.  Last night I made our favourite cassorole from my favorite vegan blog http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2010/09/asparagus-and-chickpea-casserole.html It is such a yummy comfort food!

I am looking forward to trying some new recipes this weekend as well as getting together with my most favorite girls tonight...thank goddess wine is vegan!

No comments: