Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy solitary weekend

I have just made myself some double love tea!  It's been a fairly quiet weekend for me as G has worked all weekend and is currently there again as I type...sigh
Thank Goddess for girlfriends and wine!  Friday night was super fun and has kept me out of a funk for the rest of the weekend.

Day 5 & 6 of the vegan challenge have been awesome!  Still no cravings for cheese!  I really thought this would be the one thing that would be making me go crazy by now...but nope...all good! 
since Friday night!  It's super delish!  I will, however, next time add more heat (cayenne) and add some greens (kale, Swiss chard or spinach) I made basmatti rice and don't forget the cilantro (which I did for this picture!) it really helps to layer the symphony of tastes perfectly.
I'm also excited to report my weight loss tomorrow after a full week being vegan.  I'm not exactly sure how much I've lost but I sure feel good...stay tuned...

A little know fact about me...I'm a wool hoarder!  I cannot help myself.  I see wool, I must have it.  Then I start simple projects and rarely finish them.  Almost every one of my needles have a half finished something on them!  So today, I vow to finish SOMETHING in my knitting basket (ok, I may have more than one knitting basket, I am also a basket collector and wool looks really nice in baskets...I'm just saying).
So bottoms up "le double thé d'amour" and a knitting I will go!

No comments: