Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crochet lessons anyone?

http://dottieangel.blogspot.com/2010/06/ordinarily-extraordinary-blanket-how-to.html

I seriously need to learn how to crochet! I see blankets like this and I just HAVE to make...except for the fact that I don't crochet. How is it that I learned how to knit, embroider, sew, crosstitch, etc but didn't ever learn to crochet? My grandma brown taught me all the above but was unable to teach me to use that pesky hook because she is ambidextrous...and she crochets as a lefty and we could never translate it to right handedness for me...perhaps we should have used a mirror??? I think I will suggest that next time I see grandma, it could work right??
Or else I will be doomed to a life of crochet envy...don't even get me started on the cute crochet flowers I see everywhere!!! AHHHHHHH
I'm going to research a crochet class and stop my complaining!

No comments: