Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Blue & Yellow creation!






Well...here it is...




My blue and yellow combo!




The picture doesn't show how the entire page is yellow and the happy, little blue birds are a wee fuzzy...I have no idea how other people get there pictures so clear??? Maybe it is time to invest in a scanner?




Anyway, I decided to do it in my art journal. I have anxiety about committing to a large art piece, on canvas or board. It's like the pressure is so entirely overwhelming for it to be PERFECT that in most cases I become completely blocked and cannot even start! When I "play" in my art journal, I feel more free.


Does this make sense? I sometimes do not make sense!




Well, I enjoyed the creativity prompt a lot! Can hardly wait until next Tuesday to find out what the next one is!!! http://artygirlzchallengeblog.blogspot.com/




I am working on a small piece, inspired by a song, by Corrine Bailey Rae.




ahem...Coco starts to sing...




"Three little birds sat on my window, and they told me I don't need to worry."




I just love that song, it helped me through a tough choice that had to be made a while back, over a year ago already...how time flies...no pun intended.




Anyway, I will post my piece as soon as it is ready...which might be a while, since it isn't in my art journal, which means the whole struggle with perfection. And for crying out loud, how does anyone KNOW when a piece is FINISHED??? Someday I want to just know when a piece of my art is done. Completed. Nothing else could possibly make it any better. This is a huge goal!




I can do it...I can do it!
















2 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

lovely creation coco
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

I really love this Coco xx